I Don't Care - Green Day

Edit

I don’t care if you don’t

I don’t care if you don’t

I don’t care if you don’t care X4

I don’t careeeeeeeee



Everyone is so full of shit

Born and raised by hypocrites

Hearts recycled but never saved

From the cradle to the grave

We are the kids of the war and peace

From Anaheim to the Middle East

We are the stories and disciples of

The Jesus of suburbia



Land of make believe

And it don’t believe in me

Land of make believe

And it don’t believe

And I don’t care!

I don’t care! X4



[Part IV: Dearly Beloved]



Dearly beloved are you listening?

I can’t remember a word that you were saying

Are we demented or am I disturbed?

The space that’s in between insane and insecure (Ooooo)

Oh therapy, can you please fill the void?

Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed

Nobody’s perfect and I stand accused

For lack of a better word, and that’s my best excuse