16 - Green Day

Edit

Every night i dream the same dream



Of getting older and older all the time



I ask you now, what does this mean?



Are these problems just in my mind?



Things are easy when your a child



But now these pressures have dropped on my head



The length i’ve gone are just long miles



Would they be shorter if i were dead?



Every time i look in my past



I always wish i was there



I wish my youth would forever last



Why are these times so unfair



Look at my friends and see what they’ve done



Aks myself why they had to change



I like them better when they were young



Now all these times are rearranged



I look down and stand there and cry



Nothing ever will be the same



The sun is rising now i ask why?



The clouds now fall and here comes the rain